- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders shipping to US destinations quality for Free 2-Day Shipping (orders shipping to certain rural locations may take up to 1 extra business day for delivery)
- Next-Day Shipping available
- Most orders placed by 5PM EST ship the same business day
Privacy & Security
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Waranty, Technical Support, Returns & Replacements
Data Recovery Software Downloads: Unless otherwise noted, software downloaded from EasyDataRecovery.com is covered by a 90-day manufacturer's warranty and free technical support. Computer software and software downloads are nonrefundable.
Physical Data Recovery Products: Unless otherwise noted, products purchased though EasyDataRecovery.com are covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and free technical support.
Data Recovery Services: Customer engages EasyDataRecovery.com, a division of Atlas Electronics, Inc to inspect, evaluate and attempt recovery of data from supplied equipment and/or media. Customer certifies that it is the legal owner of the hardware supplied to Atlas Electronics, Inc and that all equipment/data/media are either owned or property licensed by it. Customer grants permission to Atlas Electronics, Inc to take any action necessary to repair the equipment/data/media. Customer understands that any procedure by Atlas Electronics, Inc is a final attempt to recover the data from the equipment, and that such procedures could result in partial or full loss of the data stored in the equipment. Atlas Electronics, Inc makes no representation or guarantee that its attempts to recover the data will be successful. Atlas Electronics, Inc shall not be held liable for any claims whatsoever regarding the functioning of the equipment/data/media or the condition or existence of data storage media supplied before, during or after execution of any procedure or service. Customer releases Atlas Electronics, Inc from any liability whatsoever for any data loss which may occur during, or as a result of, this procedure. Atlas Electronics, Inc will further not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages, including loss of data, loss of revenue, incidental or consequential, before, during or after service. Customer also releases Atlas Electronics, Inc from any liability for any loss, damage or destruction to the equipment/data/media. Customer understands that, even if the equipment/data/media is successfully recovered, there is a possibility that individual files from the equipment/data/media may be inaccessible as a result of the type of damage originally sustained to the equipment/data/media.
Atlas Electronics, Inc agrees to maintain the confidentiality of customer’s information and to treat such data with the same degree of care as it treats its own data. All customer information, data and equipment provided to or recovered by Atlas Electronics, Inc shall be deemed confidential and proprietary to the customer. For security, all customer recovered data will be destroyed 30 days after payment or sooner if requested by the customer in writing. It is the customer's responsibility to insure they have all their data before it is destroyed. No notice will be given. Customer agrees to pay Atlas Electronics, Inc all sums authorized in initial payment. Atlas Electronics, Inc will not be responsible for damages incurred during the shipping process and any loss or claim against such agents shall be solely by and on the behalf of the customer. All sums due are payable and required before delivery, by Credit Card, PayPal, check or money order.
Atlas Electronics, Inc shall not be liable to customer if manufacturer’s warranty is void due to any action taken by Atlas Electronics, Inc in connection with its equipment/data/media.
Return Policy: Software, Data Recovery Products and Data Recovery Services are nonrefundable and all sales are final. Software products must be deemed to be defective by ours or the manufacturer's technical support staff to quality for an RMA Exchange, which can be provided by EasyDataRecovery.com or the product manufacturer, at our discretion.