The Blackline Javelin™ is the first industrial-grade covert tracker designed specifically to meet the needs of the most critical surveillance applications. Just $29.95/mo unlimited tracking!
Featuring a weather-sealed enclosure, Javelin is prepared for duty out of the box. The removable multi-mount provides a variety of mounting configurations that includes two rare earth magnets offering
A large 6000 mAh internal rechargeable Li-ion battery powers Javelin. Coupled with user-configured schedules and monitoring options, Javelin provides the tools to balance system responsiveness with battery life, ranging from two weeks to
The new Blackline Business Portal is an easy-to-use online interface that allows real-time mapping of your Javelin Blackline. View real-time continuous tracking, past event data, schedule management and configure alerts and notifications from just about any mobile phone.
- Self-contained tracking device designed to industrial performance standards.
- Increases awareness of a surveillance target’s activity.
- Removal detection & alerting indicates when Javelin has been compromised.
- Ultimate Sense® 2 high sensitivity GPS antenna makes the most of weak signal coverage.
- Easy-to-use web-based Blackline Business Portal for efficient mapping and administration.
- Quickly map previous routes with data from origin to destination
- Firmware upgradable over-the-air accommodates future enhancements.
- Web-hosted user account. No software to install.
- Quickly map a target vehicle location in the new Blackline Business Portal.
- Locate-on-motion automatically records target activity.
- Large capacity internal 6000 mAh battery extends surveillance life.
- Customizable scheduling provides user-controlled power management.
- Affordable surveillance
- Low training barrier
- $29.95 activation fee
- $29.95 month, unlimited use
- Includes all standard features
- Automatically recurring, monthly credit card billing from Blackline GPS
- Cancel at any time with no cancellation fee
- No contract
Download for iPhone
Download for Blackberry
- without multi-mount: 75 mm W x 37 mm H x 142 mm L (3” x 1.5” x 5.6”)
- with multi-mount: 75 mm W x 49 mm H x 150 mm L (3” x 2” x 5.9”)
- without multi-mount and magnets: 270 g (9.5 oz)
- with multi-mount and magnets: 460 g (16.2 oz)
- Default factory configuration: Dual rare earth magnets included
- Mounting options: Tie-wrap, Velcro, screws and adhesive (not included)
- Magnet pull force: 120 lb Each magnet (240 lb total)
- Button & Indicator Light
- Button: Power on/off, indicator light wake-up
- Green indicator light: Power and wireless connection status
- Wireless Communication
- Radio: Quad-band GSM/GPRS (800, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Antenna: Internal quad-band
- Bidirectional communication
- Firmware upgrade over-the-air (FOTA)
- Assisted GPS
- Radio: 20 Channel high sensitivity, mobile assisted
- Antenna: Internal Ultimate Sense® 2 GPS antenna extends operation in weak GPS signal conditions
- Accuracy: ~5 m (16 ft) Outdoors, ~50 m (165 ft) indoors
- Real-time location turnaround time: ~20 Seconds
- Mobile Messaging Methods
- Email, text message (SMS)
- Alert Messages
- Device removal detection, vehicle movement detection
- Notification Messages
- Low internal battery
- On-network (power-on and return-to-coverage)
- Off-network (power-off and out-of-coverage time-out)
- Features include: Periodic automatic location, location-on-motion
- Scheduler intervals: Service plan dependent
- Power & Battery
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery: 6000 mAh Li-ion
- Storage temperature: -30 to 75°C (-22 to 167°F)
- Operating temperature: -20 to 55°C (-4 to 131°F)
- Ingress protection: IP65, 100% condensing humidity
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B, FCC ID: QIPBGS3, Industry Canada ICES-003, PTCRB type approval, RoHS
- Device Requirements
- Blackline GPS activated service plan
- GSM/GPRS Wireless communication coverage
- GPS Signal coverage required for GPS locating
- 1-Year limited factory warranty
- Activated Service Plans and Wireless Coverage
- Wireless coverage: Nearly 150 countries
- Service plan options: Contact Blackline GPS
- Blackline Business Portal Web Application
- Features Include: Event history, device location mapping, device management, alert and notification settings, and more.